Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cool blogs

I thought that I would share some blogs that I thought were cool. Some run from this very site!

I love modern decor, but don't have the guts (or the money!) to actually do my house with any of this stuff, but it's fun to look at:
Blue Decor
Another Shade of Grey
More Ways to Waste Time

I'm sure at least some of you have heard of PostSecret, but it's a cool sort of project where people are invited to send anonymous postcards with their secrets on them. There have been a few books with them and some were included in the video "Dirty Little Secret" by All-American Rejects. Anyway, I just think it's a cool idea.

Along the same vane as PostSecret, is the To-Do List Blog. As you would imagine, it's a bunch of peoples' to-do lists, with items like "Be Positive!" and "Buy Cowboy Hat," it can be pretty entertaining.

And another cool time-waster: Crazy Topics.

I think it's cool to look at these sites and realize what can be done with a blog. It could be like this one- an online journal of sorts- or it could be a way to share ideas, thoughts and even products with the world.

No comments: